maandag 17 januari 2011

My Pink Stamper BlogHop Challenge

For the My pink stamper BlogHop challenge I made this pink card.

I used DCWV paper from "The Sweet Stack". The icecream is from the Sweet Treats cricut cardridge. I made it as big as my card. The layers of the icecream are also cut from that same paper stack. The top layers is embossed with my swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Then I added glitter on every dot.

The little pinguin is a stamp from imaginisce. I stamped him twice so his little swimming trunks could have some colour. His nose is a brad and his icecream has the same glitter as the big icecream.

To finish my card I added a ribbon.

Even when it's still winter I can feel summer coming with this card.

Thanks

Bye


3 opmerkingen:

  1. That is so cute I love that stack. great choice of textures for the ice cream. TFS

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this card
    I am now a follower
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/?m=0

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so cute. I love the big ice cream cone. And I love that penquin. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen