donderdag 22 september 2011

Use it Tuesday challenge #15: Uninked Stamp

I just love these little geisha girls. I bought the stamp set but never knew what to make of it.
But when I saw the challenge this week I really wanted to use the geisha's.

I stamped them twice. One on patterned paper and one on a skinned colored paper. There faces are on 3D tape to give them a 3D effect.
I found a chinese symbol in my embellishment stash. I don't know what it says but it looked perfect with my card.
This is what I love about these challenges. I get to use things that I have for a long time but never used before.
Can't wait to see what the next challenge is.

see ya
Marion

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a pretty card!! Glad you joined us at Use It Tuesday this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glad you able to ink up these darling litte geisha's. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen