woensdag 30 januari 2013

Let's get sketchy challenge: week 4

I found this schetch at the Let's get Sketchy blog.
I love to do challeges. This way it gives me a good reason to scrap.
 
I made this picture when my brother and I vistited Monument Valley. My brother is a funny dude and kept jumping before this big mounain until I made this picture.
 
 
Ik vond deze schets op het blog van Let's get Sketchy.
Ik vind het heerlijk om uitdagingen te doen omdat dit mij een goede reden geeft om te scrappen.
 
Ik heb deze foto gemaakt toen mijn broer en ik Monument Valley in Amerika bezochten.
Het  een grapjas en bleef springen voor die grote berg totdat ik een foto maakte.
 
 
Groetjes
Marion

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome job on your layout! You did a terrific job with the sketch! Awesome photo and I love your product choices! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great layout & what a fun photo! Thanks so much for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a fun page, love the photo, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for joining us at LGS!! So pretty! What a great photo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great photo! And great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great take on the sketch and fun memories.. thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy. I'm in love with your polka dot background. Awesome job on the sketch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love the simplicity of this! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen