woensdag 30 januari 2013

Use it tuesday challenge #48

This weeks challenge was to warm it up. Use the colors Red, Orange and Yellow.
I looked trough my stash and found these cute owl stamps.
I used the design paperpad from My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy. I bought it a while ago but never used it because I thoughtt it was to cute to use.
I stamped my owls on the design paper and cut them out. I gave them googly eyes and some bling.
I made the background with the same design paper
The seniment is an old one from Basic Grey.
I blinged up the word OWL and cut the paper into a banner shape (I just love banners).
 
De uitdaging van deze week was Warm It Up met de kleuern: Rood, Oranje en Geel.
Ik zocht tussen mijn verzameling spullen en vond deze schattige uitltjes stempels.
Ik heb een papier blokje gebruikt van My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy. Ik heb dit een tijd geleden gekocht, maar nooit gebruikt omdat ik het zonde vond om te gebruiken.
Ik heb mijn uiltjes op dit papier gestempled en uitgeknipt. Ik heb ze wiebleoogjes gegeven en daarna voorzien van wat bling.
De achtergrond is van hetzelfde papierpakketje.
De tekst komt van een oude stempel van BasicGrey.
Ik heb het woord OWL met bling bewerkt en het papier in een banner geknipt (I just love banners).
 
 
Groetjes
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

  1. The owls are ADORABLE!! Love all the warm tones. Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!!
    Tracy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute! Love the glitter and googly eyes! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at the Use It Tuesday blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so cute! Love the fine and dandy papers on this. Thanks for playing along with us at UIT!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen